Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lousy Pictures

We've actually been doing things that should mean good pictures, but (I don't know why) I haven't dragged my camera along very often..  Oh well.

Last Saturday the girls had pictures for their tap recital in May.  It. was. cold.
 Halle's dance is to the Muppet's song(s), and Cate's is Do Re Mi from the Sound of Music:
 Posing:
(Anyone who knows me can probably sense my eyes rolling, just looking at those costumes*...)

 
We watched the Toppers' baseball game last week- Ty plopped down in a nice dirt pile and played with his cars.  For a LONG time:
 He so loves Mater:
(Those pics were from my phone.)

 
Yesterday I finished up some baby gifts, and got a wild hair to start BabyBoy's quilt.  So I did:

 And for a peek at what the house really looks like when I sew:
(Just keepin it real.)

There you go.  We're off on a last minute trip to Arkansas- I'll surely get some good pictures there!  :)


*About Halle's costume: When they were handed out a few months ago, Halle's teacher came to find me in the waiting room to appologize.  I had no idea why until she told me that Halle had said, "Oh man.  My mom really doesn't like feathers!"  HAHA!  I've got to be more careful about what I mumble in front of her!  (Last year another class had feathery tutus and I made a comment about being glad Halle wasn't wearing that.)  :)

 
PS- Those state prints from my last post came in the mail today- I love them more than I thought I would!  I totally recommend using mpix.com to print your pictures- I've used them for the past year and I will never go back to Walmart or Walgreens again.  (Unless I need something in a hour!)  :)  Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment