We lost on Thursday, so the season is over.
I didn't take my camera to very many games this year- my hands are pretty full without it! (My bag, Ty, Ty's ball, two little girls' hands, etc.- and it's usually a trek to the gym.) But here are a few pictures from this season-
Ty gradually warmed up to JoJo- the librarian's Hearing Dog (and Paige- the sweet girl holding him):
I only forgot his "Jey-Hawk-Ball" a few times, but boy did he get mad! :)
Half-time/Kids'-time:
Our view from behind the bench is pretty terrible. But at least we can see him well:
After half time the kids get their snack and then after that they take turns with the iPod:
JD & his HS coach before the Lyon game:
It was a rough season. Well, a hard second semester. But like I said before- the future is bright! And honestly, I don't think anyone is very down or discouraged. Just ready for a little break, and then back to work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment