Ok, I am a little confused...so you are expecting? If so, then congrats!!!! Clicking on Suprise is what I think confused me! Anway, We are expecting our 2nd child-October 8th.Hope you guys are doing great! So long since we have seen you guys!
Ha Ha! Well, with a mini van you would have room for an Auntie to ride with the whole crew! Love you much! XOXOX
It has been a long time Becky! I sure do miss seeing you guys!! I still have not seen that precious Ty yet! Hope you are feeling well through this pregnancy!! Excited for your family!!! Congrats!!!!
Ok, I am a little confused...so you are expecting? If so, then congrats!!!! Clicking on Suprise is what I think confused me! Anway,
ReplyDeleteWe are expecting our 2nd child-October 8th.
Hope you guys are doing great! So long since we have seen you guys!
Ha Ha! Well, with a mini van you would have room for an Auntie to ride with the whole crew! Love you much! XOXOX
ReplyDeleteIt has been a long time Becky! I sure do miss seeing you guys!! I still have not seen that precious Ty yet!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling well through this pregnancy!!
Excited for your family!!! Congrats!!!!