Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Twenty.

Big Boy is 20 months old.  All of a sudden he's not much of a baby anymore.  (Sniff.)

--WAIT A MINUTE--
Wow.

Ty loves to mimic his sisters.  And they love to laugh at him.

He loves to play with any kind of ball- he'll grab one and yell, " 'tatch it!" or "Pass it!" or "Shoot it!" 

Ty is a righty.

He loves his " 'Bankie" and "Teddy"-  Today at naptime I told him to go get his blankie and teddy so we could read.  He came back really upset carrying his blankie and Halle's BunnyBear.  "Wook! Wook!" he said, pointing at it's clothes.  I was so confused.  Then Halle said, "TY!  Thats not Teddy!"  I could see it in his face when he understood her.  It was priceless.

Ty likes to " 'Tolor"- for short periods of time:
Ty can't stand it if Daddy is home and not playing with him.  He'll yell, "GET UP!" or " 'MON!"

He tries to tattle sometimes.  Usually he just comes running to me saying "Cate! Cate!"  Today, though, he said, "Cate!   Bonk head!"  Am I a bad mom for laughing?  (Don't answer.)

He loves it when the girls let him 'play' too: 

The girls were well on their way to potty trained at this age.  He is not.  He sits on the potty, but doesn't go.  He'll tell me when he needs a diaper change- sometimes he demands it be changed.  I'm not pushing it- he'll figure it out.

Each of them are so different.  And we are SO SO thankful for all three.

20 months ago:

No comments:

Post a Comment