I'm not gonna lie: Ty might be the most excited about the lights on this little playhouse. When he first saw it after his nap today he yelled, "MISMIS house!"
Which made the girls and I laugh.
("Christmas house.")
This sparkly-curtain/cape was Halle's idea. The girls love how it reflects the other lights and "twinkles too!"
Festive, right?
I felt bad yesterday when Halle asked me, "Why don't WE have any lights on our house??" I made up something about Daddy being way too busy this time of year and I don't want to do it in case I fall off the roof with no other grown up around. She bought it for awhile. Then she said, "Well, that's why we need to invite Aunt Steph to come to Mississippi. She could help." When I laughed she revised, "Well, maybe Miss Erin could just come over and YOU can do it!"
Anyway- that's why I strung these up. It's my house-light limit. At least for this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment