It snowed last night. In Mississippi. Big, blowing flakes that covered cars and trees. Halle was convinced we were driving through a blizzard. It really did look like Christmas.
Before we left for Thanksgiving in Arkansas we pulled out the Christmas boxes and set up our tree:
I love switching over to Christmas. I also love putting the kids' seasonal artwork on top of the decorations so next year when I open the fall box, I'll get to see these spiders and turkeys first. It always makes me smile.
Pulling these out make me smile too:
Our Christmas books are wrapped up and stacked under the tree. Every night the girls pick one, unwrap it, and we read it together. It's amazing how much more exciting our own books can be when they're turned into presents!
Our Christmas cards are in the mail (to our house.) We got some good pictures in Batesville.
We also got these-
Can you see the face Ty's making? (If you click on the picture it makes it bigger.)
And Cate:
Hooray for Christmas! I hope it doesn't get here too quickly, because my project list is really long this year... :)
Tree looks awesome, love the stockings, love the pics of the girls and boy! You are awesome with your camera...I'm still so lost! I like that pic of your Christmas decor (what lense did you use for that?) BTW, sorry about all the camera questions, but every post you publish I can see how talented you are with your camera.
ReplyDelete