Friday, May 4, 2012

I am MAD at Blogger.

NINE months.  That how long it's taken me to fill up the free photo storage this time.  LESS THAN A YEAR. 

And yes,  I know it's really my own problem.  I haven't ever taken the time to compress my files before posting them- an extra step I've always just skipped.  But I will be doing that from now on.  At another address. 

Maybe I should just take crappy phone pictures from now on. 

I'll let you know where I head to next- as soon as I get over being mad and create a new account. 
Again.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't get it. I post TONS of pics and haven't even ran out of my first space yet. What is compressing cause I don't do that either? Maybe it's bcuz ur pics r really good and mine aren't. Ha.

    ReplyDelete